July 27, 2006

July 27th....It has been 5 years since .....

July 27th... Today it has been 5 years since I .......

Called up my parents and the PERSON to whom I am so much
obliged....
I am grateful to her....for all the help & affection.....

Looking back.....
Where I was and Where am I now......
Some things are there which cannot be forgotten..... wherever the LIFE's vicissitudes take you through.....whatever be the vagaries of fate..... certain experience in LIFE never get buried under the sands of TIME.......
Yes.... I can NOT forget HER ever in my LIFE.....

Let me express my heartfelt sincere thanks to her and if at all I am in a better POSITION now, 80% credit goes to HER support and motivation though she may deny.

Sasneham
Sanbalas

2 comments:

Anoop G said...

it has been 5 years since... ?

did not understand anything...

will there be any second part for the story ?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 5 yrs completion ...
btw ...yaru andha SHE :) ?